Free Download Udemy YouTube SEO and ECommerce SEO Mastery. With the help of this course you can 2 courses in 1. Learn YouTube SEO and SEO for eCommerce websites.
This course was created by . It was rated 5 out of 5 by approx 55 ratings. There are approx 1294 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 214 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- no requirements - just the time and focus put what's learned into action
Is this course right for me?
- eCommerce websites
- Website owners or Bloggers
- Anyone wanting to learn SEO
What am I going to learn?
- Learn the fundamentals of eCommerce SEO
- Learn YouTube SEO
- How to rank both your YouTube videos and channel better
- Learn SEO best practices
- How to optimize your products for higher search engine rankings
- Learn to research keywords and optimize pages for keywords
- How to implement keywords
- Understand links and how to develop internal linking structure
- Local SEO and configure sites for mobile
- How to optimize ecommerce sites for search
- How to measure SEO effectiveness
Welcome to this 2 part course where you’ll learn YouTube SEO and eCommerce SEO.
We’ll start things off on YouTube SEO and how to rank both your videos and channel better. You’ll get usefull tips on how to rank better on YouTube. Learn how you can save yourself time and effort by doing tag and keyword research beforehand.
We’ll also get into the importance of a YouTube video’s title, keywords, and description. We’ll also go over where you can add keywords for your channel and how you can improve user engagement.
The second part of the course goes over best SEO practices for eCommerce websites.
You’ll learn about the fundamental building blocks for SEO and learn techniques that you can apply immediately to your website, blog or eCommerce site.
In the last part of the course we’ll go over extensively on SEO of eCommerce.
Optimizing e-commerce websites for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is much harder than it is for blogs or other types of websites. Companies that sell products and services online have unique set of challenges and learning SEO can be an intimidating process.
By the end of this course you’ll know how to better optimize your eCommerce site and SEO best practices that will improve your site rankings.
After completing this eCommerce SEO course, if you absorb the main SEO concepts, you’ll have a better understanding of SEO than 90% of websites, blogs and eCommerce owners.