Free Download Udemy Understanding Different Cultural Norms. With the help of this course you can For Professionals in the Education Field.
This course was created by . It was rated 5 out of 5 by approx 1 ratings. There are approx 3 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 134 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
Is this course right for me?
- All professionals in the education field
What am I going to learn?
- This course is designed to provide educational professionals with an understanding and sensitivity to other cultural norms outside of their genera experiences
- Chinese, Jamaican, Korean, Haitian, Mexican, Dominican, and Vietnamese insights and perspectives are explained.
- This information will enhance your clinical judgment in evaluating and servicing diverse populations.
- This information will support your student and caregiver relationships and increase the likelihood of follow through with student goals.
This workshop is designed to (1) provide education professionals with an understanding of and sensitivity to other cultural norms outside of their general experiences, (2) enhance relationships with families and students from different cultural, linguistic, and SES backgrounds, and (3) engage participants through insightful activities.
This information will enhance your clinical judgment in teaching, evaluating and servicing diverse populations.
This course covers Chinese, Jamaican, Korean, Haitian, Mexican, Dominican, and Vietnamese insights and perspectives with tips for service providers at the end of each group.