Free Download Udemy The Ultimate Marketing Strategy Course. With the help of this course you can Grow a company or impress your boss by earning a certificate in marketing strategy.
This course was created by . It was rated 4.423952 out of 5 by approx 45 ratings. There are approx 2810 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 82 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- No experience required, we'll take you through and give you the necessary documents to start implementing your system immediately
Is this course right for me?
- Marketing professionals who want to improve their existing skillset
- Company founders or website owners that want to create a framework for growing their business
- Anyone looking to break into the technology field as a digital marketer
- Technology professionals looking to gain necessary skills for a promotion or improve their understanding for a new role
What am I going to learn?
- Learn a complete completely cutting edge marketing strategy framework in about an hour complete with documents
- Implement a process at your company that will predictably grow revenue and improve KPI's
- Grow your business faster by documenting key strategic components for the entire team to follow
- Advance your career by developing key strategic skills needed for key management positions
- Become an expert at developing and implementing an end to end marketing strategy from strategy to implementation and reporting
Learn my unique framework for organizing your entire growth strategy from strategy, implementation and reporting
Develop your strategic part of the brain and impress your boss
Design an implementation system to grow your business predictably
How this course is arranged:
Part 1: Strategy
Learn how to think about how to grow a business like a CEO or upper-level manager by defining the most important aspects of your business. We’ll use my marketing strategy master document to cover how to define your company vision, important company milestones, setting KPI’s, defining customer personas, customer journeys, as well as identifying your competitive landscape.
Why should I learn about marketing strategy?
Anyone looking to grow their company or advance in their career has to be able to think and act strategically. Thinking strategically is a muscle you have to develop, but there are no real great frameworks for combining the most important aspects of a growth strategy into one unified vision. We’ll teach you how to think about each part as part of the whole strategic solution so you can grow your business or get that promotion faster.
Do I need any experience or related skills to complete this?
All you will need is access to a computer. We will provide all the necessary documents for you to organize and execute your growth strategy.
What is included in the certification materials?
We will provide you access to all the documents and high definition video walkthroughs that cover the document topics.
Part 2: Implementation
After gaining a deeper strategic understanding of how to organize your business, we will teach you how to execute an initiative implementation system. You’ll learn about the various growth channels, and how to organize and execute individual initiatives for maximum impact.
Why do I need to understand how to implement initiatives?
Strategy will teach you about the overarching goals of the organization, and an implementation system is your strategy at work. You will learn how to execute your strategy and get feedback from successful and failed initiatives and how to apply that to future work.
Part 3: Reporting
The last step in any process is understanding if what you are doing is successful or failing. We’ll teach you how to monitor the success of your business by tracking quantitative and qualitative data.
Why is reporting important?
Reporting allows you to make realtime decisions about whether your strategy and implementation process is truly working as you need it to. By teaching you how to set strategic KPI goals and crafting a story about the success or failure of those goals with qualitative data, you can be a more effective strategic manager.