Free Download Udemy The Birth Of Civilization. With the help of this course you can How the agricultural revolution created the world we live in..
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 0 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 67 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- No previous writing experience needed.
Is this course right for me?
- Anyone interested in history.
- Anyone who wants to improve their understanding of civilization.
- Educators looking for ideas on teaching Ancient History.
What am I going to learn?
- Demonstrate an understanding of how the earliest complex cultures developed.
- Identify key peoples and places responsible for bringing civilization to particular regions.
- Analyze the cause and effect relationship between agriculture and civilization.
- Develop an understanding of how the ancient past impacts modern life.
Hello there! My name is Tobias Robbins and I’m super excited you are interested in Ancient History. I believe that learning about these foundational civilizations can teach us important perspectives for our modern lives. With the study of history we can preserve the most important aspects of ourselves and share them with countless others.
We all care about history for different reasons even if we don’t realize it. Maybe you are a historian, and you might be struggling to get back on track. Or conversely, this could be your first deep dive into history and you don’t know how to begin. Perhaps you are an educator and need some fresh information on the topic to help liven up your own lessons on the subject. No matter what your reason for learning about the first civilizations, this course will give you something new to take away.
Here we will cover everything from the causes of that lead to widespread agriculture to effects on our lives today. We will cover fundamental facets of the first cultures as well as explore some introspective questions. Throughout the course I will challenge you to ask yourself why each of these elements is necessary and why need to know them. After all, it’s the why’s that will make us wise.