Free Download Udemy TEFL Fundamentals. With the help of this course you can A brief introduction to the various elements of teaching English as a foreign language..
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 1 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 97 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- No teaching or TEFL experience required.
Is this course right for me?
- Beginner teachers wanting to get a broad but basic understanding of TEFL.
- Ideally this will be your first step into TEFL, or you're revisiting the topic as a refresher.
What am I going to learn?
- Establish a fundamental understanding of the most important topics of TEFL.
- Indepently teach and assess your performance based on the topics learnt.
- Identify a variety of essential skills required by a good TEFL teacher.
- Understand the basics of English grammar and its delivery.
This course provides you with an insight into teaching EFL/ESL. It skims over the most important elements of the subject and provides you with the foundations to build upon in the future. I have carefully tailored this course with 19 specific topics which I wish I had touched upon at the beginning of my own career.
Each lecture is short enough to keep you engaged and focused on the essential information yet long enough to deliver applicable content.
I recommend you take this course prior to enrolling onto your teaching qualification as it will set you up to initiate deeper discussions with your trainers and gain further benefit from future courses.
We will focus on various different areas such as; classroom management, eliciting, grammar review as well as teaching grammar effectively, correcting mistakes, and many more topics. There are also two opportunities for you to apply what you have learnt which you can independently analyse. As a unique part of this course, you can send me a snippet of your lesson (no longer than 5 minutes) and I will happily provide you feedback.
Learning is lifelong, and this course is a springboard to your career as a teacher and educator.