Free Download Udemy Microsoft Excel: Formulas for Beginners. With the help of this course you can VLOOKUP, IF, SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, MIN, MAX, CONCAT, LEN, REPLACE.
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 0 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 30 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Microsoft Excel
Is this course right for me?
- Microsoft Excel Users
What am I going to learn?
- VLOOKUP, IF, SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, MIN, MAX, CONCAT, LEN, & REPLACE
- Learn Foundational Excel Formulas Fast!
- Provides stepping stones for more advanced excel work!
- Learn by real examples!
· No Prior Excel Knowledge Required
· Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2013, 2019 or Microsoft 365 Excel Loaded on Computer to Follow Along with Instructor Lectures is Recommended
Microsoft Excel: Formulas for Beginners
This Microsoft Excel course will teach you the foundational excel formulas in record time! Below are the formulas that you will learn:
· CONCAT (Replaced CONCATENATE in 2016)
Topics covered in this course apply to Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (Microsoft/Office 365)
Whether you have been struggling with a specific formula or you have just started your excel journey, this course will walk you through the basic excel formulas in an easily to understand and approachable format. I’ve designed this course to be as short as possible to cut the fluff and to allow you to ingest the information quickly and effectively. My goal is to have you fluent in these formulas and use this as a booster to your excel learning expedition.
Who this course is for:
· This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through all of the most common formulas that you need to be successful in excel.
· This course is designed for the beginner, but the intermediate user will still benefit from the content.