Free Download Udemy iOS Test Automation with XCUITest. With the help of this course you can 100% hands-on training for the testers who would like to become Mobile SDET - Software Development Engineer in Test..
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 2 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 269 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- For this course, you would need to have Mac with minimum hardware requirements: CPU: 2Ghz+, Intel i5+, RAM: 8Gb+.
Is this course right for me?
- Suitable for QA engineers who would like to learn native iOS test automation
What am I going to learn?
- Learn the fundamentals of the Swift programming language
- Develop UI functional tests using XCUITest library
- Integrate Accessibility Identifiers in-app code for testability
- Building scalable architecture using Page Object Model and mocking network services
- Decorate tests with advanced features of XCUITest Library such as Async Wait, First Match API, Activities, Attachments, and Screenshots
Whether you are in software development, testing or operations, every team member is now responsible for quality. This shift has led to the rise of new test automation frameworks such XCUITest, which is now part of XCode toolset.
This course not only focuses on the fundamentals of the Swift programming language but also on walks students throughout the enterprise level setup.
If you were planning to learn how to develop UI functional tests for iOS/MacOSX/AppleTV/Apple Watch app, this is a great opportunity to dive into the world of XCode and XCUITest Library.
6 complete modules, will focus on:
Swift basics of Object-Oriented programming, so later you may focus on tasks rather than programming basics
Setup test project from scratch in XCode
Integrate Accessibility Identifiers in-app code for testability
Improve test stability by cleaning up application data via AppDelegate
As we progress, we will refactor tests with industry best practices to make tests more resilient using Page Objects pattern by using Protocols, Extensions, Delegates, ENums and Generics
Intro to RestApi
Make tests more stable with the mock server (every company wants this skill nowadays)
Automating App Analytics ( number one desired test coverage by company’s executives)
Decorate tests with advanced features of XCUITest Library such as Async Wait, First Match API, Activities, Attachments, and Screenshots
We will share with you all secret recipes acquired via years of experience on how to make XCUItests maintainable, scalable, and fast.