Free Download Udemy How to run Hybrid Meetings Effectively. With the help of this course you can Prepare & run engaging, productive hybrid meetings with confidence!.
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 0 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 55 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- No prior experience needed, this course will introduce you to the fundamentals of hybrid meetings.
Is this course right for me?
- This course is for you if... you recognise or have experienced some of the challenges of conducting meetings that are both in person and online
- You want to support your organisation to develop a more equitable and sustainable approach to hybrid working
What am I going to learn?
- Identify the key challenges and opportunities of hybrid meetings
- Understand what technology is recommended to run successful hybrid meetings, and how to set up meetings on the day
- Prepare and run your own engaging and productive hybrid meetings
- Consider the factors that make Work Places and Local Communities Work
This course offers practical guidance & an overview of the recommended technology. It is our main course for staff to get the learning and support the ‘how to’ do hybrid meetings, taking you from understanding into improving your planning of hybrid meetings and then into what to do on the day with all the aspects of set up and facilitation.
With staff choosing between working remotely and from the office, hybrid meetings are key to keep up productivity and communication within the team. For that, you don’t just need the technology to run smoothly, but also ensure that meetings are accessible, inclusive and fit for purpose. This course will give you everything you need to succeed.
In this course we will look at some of the key considerations of hybrid meetings and why they are an important part of our workplace capabilities now and in the future. We will explore some of the common challenges that we might face when participating in and facilitating blended/hybrid meetings and we will offer some tried and tested tools, strategies and approaches to support you in delivering your own successful hybrid meetings.
This course aims to…
Highlight some of the specific challenges of conducting good hybrid meetings
Introduce strategies and tools for delivering successful hybrid meetings
Provide an opportunity for you to reflect on the actions you can take in your context to improve hybrid meeting delivery
We are passionate about the changes that are coming about due to the changing nature of how we work. The technical challenges of running blended environments well, will mean that humans will have to think, prepare, and collaborate more to make blended meetings effective for all participants, whether they are in a room with colleagues or joining in remotely. This is all an opportunity. It is inevitable. We expect the reality will be that over the next couple of years the change in culture will be bumpy. We want to make that smoother. We want equality and parity of esteem. We want to live and work within the resources of 1 planet. We want that now… and meantime this shift is part of that jigsaw.