Free Download Udemy How to Develop Your Art Style. With the help of this course you can Learn to use Line Art and Rendering Techniques Creatively.
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 17 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 75 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- You should have basic drawing skills.
Is this course right for me?
- This course is for beginner to intermediate artists.
- This course is for artists that enjoy drawing in a stylized format.
- This course is for artists that feel they are not developing their own unique style.
What am I going to learn?
- Learn to be more Creative with Your Drawings.
- Learn to Render with more Style.
- You will learn how to Draw a Stylized Face.
- You will gain a better understanding on being Inventive with Your Art Process.
In this course, “How to Develop Your Art Style” I show you a variety of ways to creatively work through a character concept. You will learn how to create line art and in a way that inspires your imagination.
By learning to experiment with your art process you can find and develop your own art style. You will work along side me as I narrate the process step by step.
In this course you will learn –
Angular Vs. Organic
While teaching your this course I will be demonstrating and using the Procreate app with an iPad Pro and Apple Pencil.
I will supply you with the Layered Art File and Brushes to Follow along with. Feel free to use a different set of tools if you prefer. Most of this is about learning to think creatively and grow your art style so using the tools you feel the most creative with are more important.
Another technique that I employ to develop my art style is to use a variety of tools. Sometimes I may feel burned out when creating my art, only to realize that I just needed to try another set of tools or another approach and just like that I am inspired to create again!
Thank you very much for considering my course and I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios Comics