Free Download Udemy Editing Food Photography in Adobe Lightroom. With the help of this course you can Learn how to edit your food images using Adobe Lightroom for Desktop or Mobile.
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 0 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 49 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Adobe Lightroom or another photo editing software with similar workflow (e.g. Picktorial)
- Computer or mobile phone with the app installed
Is this course right for me?
- Food Bloggers
- Beginner Food Photographers
- Social Media Influencers
What am I going to learn?
- How to edit their food photos in Adobe Lightroom
- How to work with presets and how to create them
- Basic adjustments in Adobe Lightroom for Desktop and Mobile
Editing is a very important part of the photography creation. As they say, editing can make or break the photo.
Retouching food photography has its specifics and can be slightly different than retouching other types of images. In this class I am going to show you my entire process of photo editing and will give you some general editing tips.
What you will learn:
Editing Food Photography in Lightroom Desktop: you will follow along with me the process of retouching 3 different food images.
Editing Food Photography in Lightroom Mobile: you will see in details how I edit 1 mobile image
Creating and using presets in both Desktop and Mobile
Tips for easier editing