Free Download Udemy CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) Full Certification Course. With the help of this course you can Everything you need to pass the CompTIA Network+ Exam. Certification preparation course on the most popular network.
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 0 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 340 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Basic familiarity with computer networks is helpful. There are no specific prerequisites as the course covers all the topics in detail. However, itu2019s a good idea to have an understanding of CompTIA A+ Certification topics or to be A+ Certified
Is this course right for me?
- Students seeking a career as a network technician Students seeking a career in cyber security. This is a complete and comprehensive CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-008) course. It is designed to prepare the student to be able to take and pass the certification exam needed to become CompTIA Network+ Certified.
What am I going to learn?
- Perform basic network configurations
- Understand computer networks, their functions, and their components
- This course is ideal as both a study tool and an on-the-job reference.
- Learn new networking skills and prepare for the CompTIA exam.
Your new skills and the CompTIA Network+ Certification will help you land a network tech job or get that raise or advancement you are seeking. Become an effective networking technician in a small-to-medium sized business environment. You will learn the knowledge and gain the confidence to pass the CompTIA Network+ Certification exam and the skills to be a great network tech. Industry standards and best practices for documentation, change management, disaster prevention and recovery, procedures and policies. Understand computer networks, their functions, and their components, Subnetting networks and Perform basic network configurations.
CompTIA is an abbreviation for the Computing Technology Industry Association. It is a non-profit trade association that was established in the year 1982. It was initially called the Association of Better Computer Dealers (ABCD). The company’s name was changed to reflect the companies expanding role in the computer industry and its inclination to play a better role in the economy of the United States. During the 1990s, computer science was in its expansion stage, and CompTIA wanted to make the best use of this opportunity by catering to the computer industry’s needs.
Some of its initiatives included networking, UNIX, imaging, multimedia arenas, and mobile computing. In the year 2010, the company added a new executive director position for a newly named creating IT futures foundation. The foundation’s philanthropic division has a special focus on providing training and certifications for students of the lower-income groups, so it can help them update their resumes and thereby connect with better opportunities in the market.
CompTIA Network+ is the most popular for beginners in the IT field as it allows individuals to gain a lot of expertise in the field of computer systems, making them ideal for the position of a computer technician. Some of the topics covered in this course include security, installation, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting, among other things. As this CompTIA certification is recognized globally, it is vendor-neutral and relevant for people interested in pursuing a computer technician career. A good certification program shows employees that they can effectively work with computers. That is why obtaining an A+ certification is a step in the direction of obtaining a CompTIA certification.