Free Download Udemy Business Corporate Governance. With the help of this course you can How to implement corporate governance, Board diversity on performance, Appraising board, Mechanisms and control etc.
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 2 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 169 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- No requirement
Is this course right for me?
- CEO, Directors, Managers, consultants, policy makers, employees, business people, company owners, board chair, business students, corporate executives, management consultants, business moguls, financiers, shareholders, stakeholders, government institutions, etc.
What am I going to learn?
- Principles of corporate governance
- Mechanisms and control of corporate governance
- The impact of board diversity on corporate governance
- Appraising boardroom performance
- How to ensure good corporate governance
- Stakeholders of corporate governance
- Codes and guidelines of corporate governance
- Issues of corporate governance
- Examples of corporate governance
- Types of due diligence
- How to implement corporate governance
- Models of corporate governance
Corporate governance involves a set of relationships between a company’s management, its board, its shareholders and other stakeholders. Corporate governance also provides the structure through which the objectives of the company are set, and the means of attaining those objectives and monitoring performance are determined. The corporate governance has the key to do the act of externally directing, controlling and evaluating an entity, process and resources. One of the keys to choosing corporate officers is integrity and ethical behavior, integrity should be a fundamental requirement in choosing corporate officers and board members. Organizations should develop a code of conduct for their directors and executives that promote ethical and responsible decision making. Every board can get good reports in what they are doing when they clearly understand the right and equitable treatment of their shareholders, they should respect the right of the shareholders and help them to exercise those rights. In organizations when the right stakeholders and shareholders concerns are taking into consideration, the company must operate fairly and the business improve and grow because the conflict between shareholders and decision makes will be very low, and this helps management to concentrate.
Businesses should avoid choosing leaders who do not know much about the organization, meaning every decision on leadership should be made on competences and not to whom you know, board members should be appraised based on their knowledge and competencies of their field of work and their contribution to the growth and development of the organization. Chief executive officers and board members need to be remunerated high so that they can become more motivated to do the job so that the shareholders can get maximum dividend. Companies must also ensure that they are clearly diversified so that it will have positive impact on their productivity.