Free Download Udemy Bank Failures, Economic Crisis & Basel Steel Framework. With the help of this course you can Learn how to protect Banking System from Spillover Effects. Learn A to Z of Basel Accords from I to IV with MCQs.
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 246 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 168 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- No prior knowledge required for enrolling into the course. Even a person without Accounting and Finance background can take the course.
- Just stay focused while learning and take notes. Practice the Tests and attempt all the MCQu2019s to master the concepts.
- An internet connection and a Laptop/PC/Mobile/Tablet.
Is this course right for me?
- This course is intended for students of Finance, Finance Executives and Bank Executives working in Finance and Risk Management.
- This course would immensely help those preparing for competitive exams.
What am I going to learn?
- Learn Liquidity Risk and Solvency Risk in Bank Failures with case studies
- Learn the Spill over effects that cause Financial & Economic Crisis
- Learn the Vulnerabilities of Banking System and how to protect them from Spill Over Effects
- Learn the role of Basel Committee in preventing Bank Failures and promoting Financial and Economic Stability
- Learn Basel Risks in Banking and Strategies of Mitigating the Risks
- Learn how to Calculate Risk Weighted Assets(RWA) and Capital to Risk-Weighted Assets Ratio(CRAR) with case Studies
- Learn Basel- I Accord & its Genesis
- Learn the importance of Basel- II Accord and its Capital Structure
- Learn the present Basel-III Accord in detail; its Capital Structure, Risk Measurement Methods and Statutory Ratios.
- Understanding the Concepts of Capital Ratios, Leverage Ratio, LCR, NSFR, G-SIBs & D-SIBs.
- Understanding Futuristic Basel-IV Accord and the concept of Output Floor
- Brainstorming session with loads of MCQs
Banks suffer from an Achilles Heel. Unless regulated they are prone to Bank Failures, which can trigger Financial and Economic Crises, causing mayhem across the globe.
This course covers a complete understanding of Bank failures, their inherent causes, weakness of the banking system, the need for banking regulation, the role of the regulators, and a complete study of the Basel Accords- Basel-I, Basel-II, Basel-III, and also Basel-IV.
In about 3 hours, you will learn the fundamental principles of banking regulation and substantive elements of the Basel Accords from Basel-I to IV.
The course is divided into 6 Modules, containing 13 lecture videos plus lots of MCQs to master the subject completely.
How this course is different?
1) The Course is meant for all, but ideally suited for students of Finance, Banking and Economics.
2) Clear explanations with a focus on Concepts.
3) A Practical Approach with Case Studies.
4) MCQs at the end to Self-Test your understanding.
5) Option for Downloading Course Completion Certificate.
6) 24×7 Live Support in case of any query.
Advice to Students:
1) Go through each lesson and take notes.
2) Go through the Case Studies and Practice.
3) Attempt all the MCQs at the end of each module.
4) Read the reference materials given in the course.
What are the requirements or prerequisites for taking your course?
1) No prior knowledge is required for enrolling in the course. Even a person without Finance & Economics background can take the course.
2) Just stay focused while learning and take notes. Practice the Tests and attempt all the MCQs to master the concepts.
3) An internet connection and a Laptop/PC/Mobile/Tablet.
The next step is to enroll in the course and get started!
We’ll meet in the classroom.