Free Download Udemy Apache Web Server Training Hands-on. With the help of this course you can The main aim of this course is to provide an understanding of web server management in Ubuntu.
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 1000 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 65 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- This course on Apache web server is built in such a way that we have tried to start everything from scratch so that our learners need not waste time in finding the appropriate material to go through for understanding. We have everything here under one roof! This way of tutoring has made us u201cthe most sought-afteru201d training providing Centre and we are striving to improve ourselves even after that so that we provide the best-in-class experience. Having said that, some prerequisite mentioned below is good to have for better and quicker understanding: People having some or basic knowledge about HTTP or web protocol is a plus point. People not from the coding background are advised to have some coding sessions before jumping onto this course, at least the pseudo-code part. Knowing Unix CLI is also good to have a skill from this training viewpoint.
Is this course right for me?
- There is nothing like the u201ctargetu201d audience for any of our courses. We try to build everything from scratch in our courses and the only thing we require from our learner is dedication and perseverance during learning. We are just the provider of fuel to knowledge-hungry learners! This course will act as an u201conlyu201d guide for the computer science students taking a course on Apache web server in their university. This course will provide all answers to the doubts you might have during your classes at university. For someone who wants to move to the next big role, this Apache Web Server Training will try to bridge the gap and provide a seamless transition to the next role! For a person who has been working on the Apache webserver for long, this course will act as a refresher to go through some seldom-used terminologies yet important ones as a part of this course. All in all, to summarize this is the course you were longing to join and we hope that our journey together will be a mutually rewarding one.
What am I going to learn?
- Post completion of the course on Apache Server, you would be capable of building servers that are highly robust and secured and high performance as well
- start from scratch with concepts on sharing files and printer. Once done we would also learn about NFS configuration for seamless sharing of files/folders.
- we would learn about Samba, the most widely used protocol for sharing network resources.
- Next, we have Apache webserver management which deals with technicalities related to access or logs in Apache
Let us first understand what web servers and then jump on to a specific Apache Web server and understand what’s in store for us in Apache. As the name suggests the job of web servers is to “serve websites” on the internet. It is like a mediator between the server and the client. As a middleman, the content is pulled from the server on the request of the user and then displayed on the web. One of the biggest challenges web servers face is to serve multiple concurrent requests and that is where Igor Sysoev, a person coined the word NGINX, to solve the problem of C10K, i.e. the problem to handle a big number of concurrent sessions.
The source of the web page can be anything, be it PHP, Python, Java, and many others, and what happens is that all these different sources are transformed into HTML files, and these HTML files are the source for all the web pages’ content. So, if a person says, a web server, do not get overwhelmed listening to the word. It just essentially means a toll which helps in smooth communication between the server and the client.
Now, when we talk about web server the one which is widely used in the industry is Apache web server and that is exactly what we would study in this Apache Web Server Training. Apache, although it is a web server, is not a physical server but in turn software that runs on a server. The task of Apache is to make sure to transfer the files back and for the between the server and browsers where visitors submit their queries. Apache is compatible with Unix as well as windows servers. For example, if a visitor wants to view the “All Courses” page or even the home page, the browser of the visitor will send a request to our server, and Apache here will return a response with the requested files from the browser.
Lastly, we would like to mention that Apache is an open-source platform that is maintained by the Apache software foundation and is the most popular web server in existence.
What skills will you learn in this Course?
This course is a conglomerate of topics that will allow you to have a sense of ownership and will come a long way in making you capable of tackling the toughest nut to crack in the professional world. This course will place you in that handful of people who are “the chosen ones”! During the course, you would eventually come across things and theories on security concerns which is an important point to be discussed in today’s era where we would never want our servers to be compromised.
Post completion of the course on Apache Server, you would be capable of building servers that are highly robust and secured and high performance as well. You would find answers to all your problems, be it be a beginner’s question or be it of an advanced learner’s one just under this single roof! Lastly, we would like to mention the strong foundation that this Apache Web Server Training will lay making room for the empire of knowledge to be built on.