Free Download Udemy Anatomy of the Voice for Singers. With the help of this course you can What's in a voice? How do you take care of your voice? Get your voice in great condition!.
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 0 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 35 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- You don't need any musical knowledge or singing experience to be able to understand these lessons
- A basic understanding of human biology is helpful, but this course has been road tested by an 8 year old who understood everything!
Is this course right for me?
- This course is for any person who wants to know more about how the voice works and how to take care of their voice.
- The content will also benefit anybody who has already started training their voice, but still wants the extra bump in their knowledge to get the most of their vocal training.
- The lessons offer knowledge that would highly benefit beginners and more advanced vocal students in their vocal training journey
What am I going to learn?
- Identify & name parts of the human voice
- Demonstrate that you understand good vocal health & how to look after your voice
- Describe how each part of the voice works & how they work with other parts to make sound
- Identify things that can be harmful to the voice, describe how they can be harmful & any consequences that may result
A course that teaches the basics of how the voice works, how to take care of your voice and what could be harmful to your voice.
This is an immersive course with short lectures, perfect for a quick learn or if you get distracted easily.
If you are thinking about having singing lessons, already take them or are more advanced, you can always benefit from having more knowledge about how the voice works and the things you should do to keep it in great condition!
Make sure you get the most out of your voice by learning this key information.
By the end of this course you will know:
The names of different parts of the human voice
How those parts work and how they can help other parts of your voice to work
What you should or should not do to keep your voice in tip top condition
Learn some vocal techniques while learning how the sound is created
These lessons are short and enjoyable. The assessment methods are different to the norm and immerse you into a new way of learning.
Make a video journal, complete a bite-sized quiz, answer some questions and enjoy our happy soundtrack along the way!
The Bonny Academy always strives to change the way teaching and learning is carried out. We want you to have a great learning experience with us.
We wish you the best of luck with this course and invite you to give feedback on how enjoyable your course was, as well as letting us know if there is anything we could improve on.