Free Download Udemy Accredited Colour Color Therapy Foundation Diploma Course. With the help of this course you can Learn About the Magical World of Colour and Colour Therapy in this Wonderful Colour, Color Therapy Course.
This course was created by . It was rated 4.684599 out of 5 by approx 5 ratings. There are approx 52 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 128 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- No prerequisites
Is this course right for me?
- Those interested in learning about complementary therapies
What am I going to learn?
- Learn about the history of colour therapy
- Find out about - What is Colour and the Light Spectrum
- Learn about The Psychology of Colour
- Find out about - How Colour is Used by Professional Therapists
- How can we use colour in our everyday lives for health and well-being at home?
- Learn about colours in your home and how they can create an emotional response in you.
- Find out about fragrance, essential oils, flowers and colour.
- Learn about colour and sound for healing.
- Find out about - Ayurvedic Medicine, Colour and the Vata Dosha
- Learn about Pitta Dosha
- Find out about - Kapha Dosha
- Colour guide: What the colour of your clothes says about you.
- Learn about colour and diet.
- The relevance of colour energy on the physical, emotional and spiritual levels of healing.
- Learn about modern light therapy treatments.
- Find out about - Laser Light and Red-Light Therapy
- Learn about Green, Yellow and Blue Light Therapy
- Find out about - Colour therapy with numberology & astrology
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of colour therapy. Have you ever looked at the beautiful colours around us and wondered what it is that is so amazing about colours and how they make you feel? Well in this colour therapy course you will find out all about the wonderful art of healing with colours, colour therapy, what it is Colour Therapy Practitioners do, the psychological impact of colours on us and why advertisers use certain colours. You will also learn about the science behind what a colour is actually doing to us when we see it; you may be surprised to know that when we react to a colour it produces a hormonal response inside us which triggers all sorts of systems within our body and has actually been used to work with patients with immune disorders, seasonal disorders, skin therapy, muscle treatments, arthritis etc. There are all sorts of things that colour therapy can be used for to help us in our everyday lives.
As we go through the course we look at the history of colour psychology which actually dates back to Egyptian times, when they built these amazing light chambers where they would harness the power of the sun and use crystals, thinly shaved crystals to create light for different areas of the body.
We will look at aromatherapy and colour and how you can combine the high frequencies of coloured light with the high frequencies of essential oils and what that can do for you and your body to maintain your health and well being. We will also look at the sound of colour; believe it or not every colour that you see can be reproduced as a sound and there are Sound and Colour Healing Practitioners who will work with the sound of the colour as well as the light of the colour to create wellness within the body. We will also look at what colour means in Vedic astrology , we will look a colour in ayurvedic medicine and believe it or not because you have a certain body type you’re supposed to wear certain colours which support your certain body type.
We will look at colour and diet and how eating specific coloured foods can actually support healing within the body and we will look at the significance of your birthday and what colour is associated with the date you were born and on top of that we will look at modern light therapies and how they are currently being used today in the world in surgeries, by surgeons using laser light therapy for example. We will look at red light therapy, green light therapy, yellow light therapy, blue light therapy and much much more. So jump into the course, it’s very colourful, you’ll find a lot of interesting information and you will never look at colour in the same way ever again, enjoy the course !
What Will You Learn?
SECTION ONE: Introduction & an Explanation of Colour Therapy.
1.INTRODUCTION TO COLOUR THERAPY.
2. EXPLANATION OF COLOUR THERAPY.
3. THE HISTORY OF COLOUR THERAPY.
SECTION TWO: How Colour is used by Professional Colour Therapists.
4.What is Colour and the Light Spectrum.
5.The Psychology of Colour.
6. How Colour is Used by Professional Therapists.
SECTION THREE: The Various Methods that can be used for Colour, Color Therapy.
8. HOW CAN WE USE COLOUR IN OUR EVERYDAY LIVES FOR HEALTH AND WELL-BEING AT HOME?.
9.COLOURS IN YOUR HOME CAN ELICIT EMOTIONAL RESPONSES IN YOU.
10.CONSIDER YOUR COLOUR CHOICES CAREFULLY: TAKE A TOUR AROUND THE HOUSE.
11. FRAGRANCE, ESSENTIAL OILS, FLOWERS AND COLOUR.
12.COLOUR AND SOUND FOR HEALING..
13. Ayurvedic Medicine and Colour and the Vata Dosha.
14. PITTA Dosha.
15. KAPHA Dosha.
16.COLOUR GUIDE: WHAT THE COLOUR OF YOUR CLOTHES SAYS ABOUT YOU & WHAT TO WEAR FOR THE BEST RESULTS.
17.COLOUR AND DIET.
SECTION FOUR: Colour Color Therapy & Healing
18. THE RELEVANCE OF COLOUR ENERGY ON THE PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL AND SPIRITUAL LEVELS OF HEALING
19. The throat, 3rd eye, crown and earth star chakra.
20. MODERN LIGHT THERAPY TREATMENTS.
21. Laser Light and Red-Light Therapy.
22. Green, Yellow and Blue Light Therapy.
SECTION FIVE: Colour/Color Therapy Astrology and Numerology
23. COLOURS AND THEIR MEANINGS IN NUMEROLOGY.
24. VEDIC ASTROLOGY & COLOUR.