Free Download Udemy 40 Tips on Making a Great Online Course. With the help of this course you can Free Course: 40 Lessons I wish I knew when I started teaching online..
This course was created by . It was rated 4.6694098 out of 5 by approx 1804 ratings. There are approx 50742 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 79 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- Nothing. This free course is for anyone that wants to teach online.
Is this course right for me?
- Anyone that wants to teach online. You don't have to be a teacher; all of us have at least one skill that we can teach that can enhance the lives of many.
What am I going to learn?
- Understand solutions to 40 common online teaching problems, including advice on:
- 1: Video Quality Time Savers
- 2: Audio Quality Time Savers
- 3: Computer & Editing Software
- 4: Storage and Backups
- 5: Preparing to Record Your First Course
- 6: Re-recording Beats Over-editing
- 7: What My Video Recording Studio Looks Like
- 8: Everyone Has A Skill They Love and Can Teach
- 9: Teaching from Your Heart First
- 10 How to Know What Course to Teach Next
- 11: Adding Structure to Your Courses
- 12: Adding (Even More) Exercises
- 13: Slide Structure (Less is More)
- 14: Quality Control
- 15: Course Image, Name and Trailer
- 16: Delivery (How You Present)
- 17: Optimal Voice Strategy
- 18: Edutainment Works
- 19: Authenticity
- 20: Best Udemy Instructor to Use as a Role Model for Production Quality and Delivery
- 21: Best Udemy Instructor to Use as a Role Model for Creative Genius/Content Delivery
- 22: Promoting Your Course
- 23: Monthly Promotion Timing
- 24: Being Consistent with Your Promotions
- 25: Advertising Your Courses
- 26: Customer/Student Communications (The Customer is ALWAYS Right)
- 27: Dealing with Negative Customer Reviews
- 28: Automatic (Welcome & Thank You) Messages
- 29: Answering Questions from Students
- 30: Legal Issues: Piracy and Monitoring News Stories on Your Courses
- 31: Copyrighting Your Course (Meaning the Content Canu2019t be Copiedu2026Not the Name)
- 32: Trademarking Your Course Name (Meaning Protecting the Name and Not the Content)
- 33: Teaching on Non-Udemy Platforms: Udemy is Google and Everyone Else is Bing
- 34: What to Do if Your Course Isnu2019t Selling
- 35: Am I Breaking the Rules?
- 36: Should I Quit My Job and Teach Full Time?
- 37: Time to Market
- 38: The Easiest Way Ever to Write a Book Version of Your Courses!!!!
- 39: It Takes Timeu2026Rome Wasn't Built in a Day
- 40: Foreign Translation of Courses & Closed Captions
This is a free course to help you save time and money when creating your online courses. Learn from my mistakes. Creating an online course is easier than you think; in this course I will humbly teach you how to work smarter (not harder) by discussing 40 tips/best practices I have learned the hard way teaching online over the past 12 months.
Topics we will cover include:
· Technology to use to make your online courses
· What should you teach?
· Structure of your courses
· Delivery (how you present/teach)
· Promoting your course
· Customer/student communications (the customer is always right)
· Legal issues (protect your intellectual property)
· What to do if your course isn’t selling
· The easiest way ever to write a book version of your course!
· And much more…
Please learn from my many mistakes teaching online, so I can save you time and money. In this course are 40 mistakes I made and I want you to learn from my many failures so you can get your course up and running quickly. Making an online course is so much easier than you think as you already have everything single thing that you need to build something far bigger than yourself. : )