Free Download Udemy 3 Steps To Be Happily Skilled To Be Industry Ready. With the help of this course you can This is one of our "Happy Skills" Experiences.
This course was created by . It was rated 0 out of 5 by approx 0 ratings. There are approx 365 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 36 mins on-demand video, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What will I need?
- There are no prerequisites for this course
Is this course right for me?
- Anyone above 18 years of age including Young Adults and Working Professionals will find this course of value
- The course is intended for purchase by adults in order for teenagers between13-17 years of age to access it, under their guidance and supervision.
- IMPORTANT If you are younger than 18 but above the required age for consent to use online services where you live (for example, 13 in the US or 16 in Ireland), you may not set up an account, but we encourage you to invite a parent or guardian to open an account and help you access content that is appropriate for you.
Curious about skills? Take these 3 Steps To Be Happily Skilled!
The 3 Steps To Be Happily Skilled, draws immensely from curated global research. You get to evaluate the status of your present skills across four categories – Cognitive, Social, Technological and Physical Skills. The experience helps to determine your skills gap, for future industry needs. You get to know, simple, effective ways to bridge your skills gap, to be happily skilled.
In the fast-paced 21st century, our work life can be about encountering topsy-turvy disruptions, and skillfully tackling them for desirable happy outcomes. Teenagers and young adults are not prepared and skilled enough to be industry ready for making a smooth transition into the world of work. Experienced professionals too can find themselves outdated for skills in demand!
In this course, you will learn and experience a three-step simplified to-do to be happily skilled and to be industry-ready. The course draws immensely from a wealth of global research while making it simple, sensible and doable for individuals like you.
Here’s why this course will be of value to you:
1. You will be able to methodically identify your happily effective skills. Happy skills are the skills you have acquired over the years that you enjoy executing. Effective skills are those that are valued by others and fetch you a tangible reward from others upon their execution.
2. You will be able to deeply comprehend and understand the status of your present skills by juxtaposing them with several global benchmarks that showcase the perceived importance of skills (and categories) today and their expected future demand. A thoughtful comparison of the status of your skills will provide you with an accurate assessment of your three-dimensional skills gap.
3. You will be able to learn ways to build and bridge your own skills gap. There are tons of offline and online ways available for you to execute this in the 21st century that has opened an opportunity for everyone to be increasingly connected, communicable and collaborative. You will get to know about one for sure!
Below is a recently published article you can read. It will aid your decision to experience these 2 hours of intense investment for your own time and effort for your own self-development. Look forward!